Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wheeee

Okay, that was about 10 weeks of mostly-successful everyman. I'm getting my motorcycle permit, and as much as I hate to admit it I'm not *always* fully rested and aware of my surroundings on this last polyphasic sleep, so I'm taking a break for a few weeks to get comfortable on the motorcycle. I pulled out a few days ago and have been sleeping 6 to 8 hours a night with no problems at all. I would say I was not lacking in sleep, and this shows that it doesn't build a sleep-debt.

Be back in a few weeks. Sorry Jorel, I guess I'm only "long term" in the sense that I'm not dying when I try it, and that only comes with practice.

;hunter

2 comments:

Aximilation said...

Cool, good to hear you were doing well, do you have plans on going back to polyphasic sleep?

Hunner said...

Yeah, eventually. Life isn't permitting at the moment though.