Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mehlert

Been going pretty normal as far as oversleeping and dozing off goes, but also normal in that I get more time without being more tired. I was hoping this would be a better adaptation after having done it a few times, but I was given an anti-allergen that I didn't know would make me sleepy, so after naps it would take several hours to shake off sleep. It was horrible and I'm sure I dozed off for a few minutes in between naps, but I stuck with it and that's gone away.

I normally nap at 11pm and core from 4-7am, but I slept 3 hours at my 11pm nap, so what I usually do is just start a nap 20 minutes before core ends and continue as usual. I've done this twice before both during and after adaptation and it doesn't seem to mess anything up. Anyway, it's bad that I overslept but good that I only slept 3 hours without an alarm, so it shows I'm on track.

Sticking with it, since there's no reason to quit.

;hunter

No comments: